About this product
Epoch Air RC Flying Ball Helicopter Ball Built-in Shinning LED (Toy) for Kids & Teenagers will start flying and emits dazzling colorful LED light. It is like a toy helicopter but instead of the usual helicopter cabin and body, it features a clear glass ball. When you turn on it, it will emit a brilliant light. It looks fantastic at night in a darkened room. It is motion-sensitive so it detects nearby objects and is programmed moves away from them. The idea is that you launch it and then hold your hand underneath it to keep it in the air. It continuously detects your hand and moves away from it. You or your kids, families will enjoy this amusing and fantastic process.
Use of environmentally friendly non-toxic materials; rechargeable. Products after several tests own resistance to fall, the wings are not easy to break. The product size of Epoch Air RC Flying Ball Helicopter Ball is about 5 x 5 x 10.5 cm powered by 3.7V 75mAh Li-polymer battery.
- A key to open, simple operation, easy to play.
- Below the sensor, automatic induction obstacles keep flying not fall to the ground.
- The highlighting characteristic of this toy is silent, make flying more interesting.
- Jammed automatic power-off protection system, let parents don’t worry about their children safe and happy.
- With the perfect combination of peal modeling, color lighting changes automatically, more attractive to children.
Instructions for operation:
- Slide switch to “On” position.
- Release the ball from your hand and let it fly up.
- After about 2-3 seconds the propellers will begin to spin.
- When the lights come on, hold the ball in a straight up position.
- On the bottom of the ball, you will find a small black on/off switch.